- To be issued our store credit, you must register with us. Usually we do not issue store credit unless for certain circumstance, referring to our Return Policy
- If you return your unwanted item(s), the remaining price will be issued as store credit;
- If we deliver wrong/faulty item(s), while you decide to keep them, an “apology” bonus will be issued as store credit.
- Store credit will be valid for 6 month since the issue date.
- Every store credit is equivalent to NZ $1.00, however they are not withdrawable.
- You can shop with us using store credit either online or at our store where we offer flexible payment. Store credit may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the store credit, but full payment of the difference must be made. No change will be given where sales transactions is for an amount less than the balance contained on your store account although the balance may be applied to future purchases. The initial issue date still applies.
- Store credit cannot be used for purchase of gift cards.
- We will not take any liability for loss of your store credit due to leak of your account password or any other reason.
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including removal of your store credit if, at our discretion, we deem such action necessary.